Each Business requires coverages that are tailored to meet their specific needs. Whether your business is large or small, we have the products to meet your needs.
Every business and industry is unique; we identify ways to properly insure the unique hazards of your business. As business owners ourselves, we understand the special protection businesses need to prosper.
Below are some of the more common types of coverage available however this is not a complete list and, as always, we recommend you contact us to thoroughly review the needs of your business.
- Property/Building & Contents
- Loss of Income/Business Interruption
- Extra Expense Coverage
- Crime/Employee Dishonesty
- Comprehensive General Liability
- Workers Compensation/Disability
These additional coverages are available:
- Commercial Umbrella Liability/Excess Liability
- Equipment, Floaters (computer, tools, etc.)*
- Business Auto Insurance*
- Directors & Officers/Error & Omissions
- Specialty Coverages
- Employers Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI)
*Certain Conditions Apply
Stephanie and our Commercial Lines Department provides services and consultation to businesses of all sizes to encompass all forms of property and casualty protection. Our service extends beyond merely offering standardized insurance programs that protect your company's earnings and assets at a competitive price.
We become concerned partners in your business by developing comprehensive risk management strategies to identify, control, and whenever possible, eliminate certain areas of vulnerability. Through our solutions-oriented approach, we strive to help our clients lower the overall level of risk through loss prevention.